quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

N50Y : feeling alone

I didin't write yesterday because I didin't want to haha..
It was the same thing at school.. I met some people and I changed some subjects, I think I started being closer to people I met.. I don't know.
I don't feel ecxited about going to school like I thought i would feel. People are not that friendly and I reallt miss everyone. In Brasil everything is so different and maybe the problem is that school. The pulic school I went before the break is much better, people are friendly and I was really ecxited. I don't know if I'll feel confortable about everyone at school someday. I don't know if going to school this month was a good idea.. Maybe I would feel better if just stayed with my aunt, go to dance classes, or whatever.
I'll keep going to school.. I have to be strong and try to feel good around that people..I don't know what I'm gointo do if everything just stay the way it is..I really don't want to feel alone the whole month... aybe Landon will come back, but he isn't sure, so I don't know.
I'm kinda sad today, because the school isn't what I expected at all..
That's it.. nothing good for today..
miss everyone a looooooot
:*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário