segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2010

N50Y: I skipped school !

Today when I woke up I was feeling dead. My body was hurting and I could barely open my eyes. So I decided not to go to school. I woke up at like 10:45 and I just worked out and went shopping today :D what a lovely day ! Of course it would be so good if I had gone to school today, because I'm closer to people and everything, but I'm going tomorrow and I want to arrange something to do at the weekend .
I bought a pretty blazer to my mom while Daniel was at his clarinet class. It's purple and made of velvet, so cute and nifty !
We will come back in the same store we went today tomorrow. Than I can buy some little things to myself !
I want to go to the mall this week because I have some presents to buy.. Im going to a cosmetics store and get little cute things to my friends !
I started reading a book for English: A Lesson Before Dying. It's about a guy that was in a murder scene, so he's charged for the three murders. He says he isn't guilt, but he gets death penalty. I've just read till the 4th chapter, so that's what I know for now.
Tomorrow I'm going to school, so I have to be disposed for the whole day.
I'll write more this week!
XOXO <3

2 comentários:

  1. Shame it didn't work out at the school, you seemed so optmistic...
    Your vocabulary is great, by the way.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Don't forget my presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir